Tikvah Alumni Membership
University Student and Young Professional Alumni Membership
We want you to help build the Tikvah community of ideas. All you need to do is join—become a Tikvah alumni member today!
or if you’ve registered already
Why Join the Tikvah Fund?
We are very pleased to offer you, as graduates of our Tikvah programs, year-round access to the intellectual life and community of the Tikvah Center. To take advantage of this opportunity, we invite you to become members.
What does membership mean? Members are eligible to:
- Attend all members-only events at the Tikvah Center—including lectures and events, evening courses and summer institutes, seminars and live Podcasts.
- Bring guests to each event at Tikvah.
- Get exclusive access to live web streams of events.
- Receive invitations to occasional VIP dinners and private conversations with speakers.
- Receive a complimentary one-year digital subscription to the Jewish Review of Books and access to all Mosaic e-books.
- Receive special access to job, internship, and learning opportunities open to Tikvah members only.
What does it cost?
Those who have done an eligible university student and young professional program with Tikvah can join at the young alumni rate of $50. Membership is good until October 1, 2018.
How do I sign up?
Simply register above and provide the requested information—it only takes a few minutes! After you sign up, you will be logged into your account where you’ll be able to access your membership benefits.