Asking the Big Questions
The Maimonides Scholars Program gives high school students a remarkable opportunity: Two weeks at Yale University. Master teachers and fellow students. A chance to debate big questions like:
- Why were the American Founders—Washington, Jefferson, Adams—so interested in the Hebrew Bible?
- What can Judaism teach us about the big issues of human life—love and death, freedom and equality, technology and politics?
- As its 70th birthday approaches, what is the future of Israel, and what does Israel stand for in the world?
- Is social justice a Jewish idea?
- Does God exist, and why does it matter?
Are these the kinds of questions you—or your high school-aged son or daughter—always wanted to explore? Do you want to study with world-renowned professors, journalists, business leaders, policy-makers, and rabbis?
Our 2018 Seminars and Courses