The Tikvah Fund is a leading Jewish think tank and educational institution committed to supporting the intellectual, religious, and political leaders of the Jewish people and the Jewish State. Tikvah runs and invests in a wide range of initiatives in Israel, the United States, and around the world, including educational programs, publications, and fellowships.
Program Associate for Data and Administration
The Tikvah Fund has a full-time job opening for an organized, detail-oriented, and people-oriented Program Associate to manage several important aspects of its educational programming. You will support many of Tikvah’s educational efforts, including a myriad of programs that provide deeply meaningful Jewish educational engagements to some of the best and brightest students across the United States.
Candidates will be considered from a range of backgrounds and experience levels. Experience in data management and deep proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
As Program Associate for Data and Administration, the following key duties will be part of your portfolio of responsibility:
- Data Management (40%)
Create executive reports, manage data flow and accuracy, and project manage data infrastructure changes.
- Maintain and design educational records in Salesforce
- Oversee program registration and evaluation
- Create reports for various stakeholders, internal and external
- Work with Salesforce vendor to ensure quality and accessibility of all educational records
- Program Administration (40%)
Oversee admissions processes from application to admittance including supply chain process for required materials and vendor management.
- Develop and implement application workflows that consider both user experience and internal stakeholder experience
- Design and manage tools and metrics for program evaluation
- Serve as point of contact for students and parents in the registration and financial aid processes
- Other Duties (20%)
- Serve as technical knowhow resource to other members of the Tikvah educational team
- Assist with mass email communications (including managing Klaviyo mass email communications platform for several of Tikvah’s programs)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- One-to-three years of experience with data management (internships are fine)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- High technological competency. Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Zoom, and other basic software
- Excellent organizational skills and extremely detail-oriented
- A team player with a great attitude and an excellent work ethic; operating with a sense of urgency and a drive to excel
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize efficiently and effectively
- A high degree of integrity and professionalism; dealing with sensitive information with discretion
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Project management experience
- Experience in email marketing
This is a full-time position, ideally based in Manhattan. We will consider non-NYC-based applicants, but priority will be given to those residing locally. Compensation is competitive, commensurate with experience and skill. Excellent benefits package including health insurance, 401K plan, paid vacation, paid time off for Jewish and national holidays, and short Fridays.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Rabbi Hershel Lutch, Chief Operating Officer, at email@example.com. We will consider each response carefully, but will contact only those individual candidates in whom we are interested.
The Tikvah Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to an inclusive work environment, and we welcome a diverse pool of candidates for this search.