The Tikvah Fund is currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
The Tikvah Fund has a full-time job opening for an organized, detail-oriented finance assistant to join the finance department in our Manhattan office. This position offers an excellent opportunity to be part of a unique international organization involved in Jewish ideas and public policy.
The Finance Assistant will record incoming payments, assist with accounts payable, and work with expense reports and credit card reports. The Finance Assistant will prepare additional reports and analyses, maintain an accounting filing system, assist with human resource functions, and assist with administrative support tasks as assigned.
- BA/BS, preferably in finance, accounting, or business administration; 1 to 2 years of prior experience
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Excel required; familiarity with Word and Outlook preferred
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and Salesforce a plus, but will train the right candidate
- Excellent organizational skills and extremely detail-oriented
- A team player with a great attitude and an excellent work ethic; operating with a sense of urgency and a drive to excel
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize efficiently and effectively
- A high degree of integrity; dealing with sensitive information with discretion
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package including health insurance, 401K plan, paid vacation, paid time off for Jewish and national holidays, and short Fridays. Qualified applicants should e-mail a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Finance Assistant” as the subject line.
The Tikvah Fund is seeking a full-time Development Associate to assist the Senior Development Officer in designing and implementing a development strategy as Tikvah expands its work in education and publishing in the United States.
Ideal candidates should have excellent oral and written communication abilities, an entrepreneurial spirit, and strong organizational skills.
This position is geared toward individuals with 1 to 3 years of experience in fundraising, sales, or client service. We will also consider outstanding recent college graduates. This position will offer substantial opportunities for training and professional growth.
This is a New York-based position.
Here’s a quick look at the day-to-day:
- Direct outreach to potential donors via phone and personal communications
- Building relationships with new and existing donors and prospects
- Managing and maintaining data related to donors, fundraising goals, and outreach campaigns
- Event management, working in coordination with other Tikvah staff members
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized self-starter
- High attention to detail
Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
When you join Tikvah:
- Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience
- Energetic culture of ideas
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- 401k, health insurance
- Paid time off for all major Jewish and American holidays, plus general vacation policy
Please send résumé to email@example.com.