The Tikvah Fund is seeking a full-time Development Associate to assist the Senior Development Officer in designing and implementing a development strategy as Tikvah expands its work in education and publishing in the United States.
Ideal candidates should have excellent oral and written communication abilities, an entrepreneurial spirit, and strong organizational skills.
This position is geared toward individuals with 1 to 3 years of experience in fundraising. We will also consider outstanding recent college graduates. This position will offer substantial opportunities for training and professional growth.
This is a New York-based position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Direct outreach to potential donors via phone and personal communications
- Managing and maintaining data related to donors, fundraising goals, and outreach campaigns
- Event management, working in coordination with other Tikvah staff members
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized self-starter
- High attention to detail
Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Please send a résumé, references, and a cover letter to Roger Hertog at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead Graphic Designer, Digital and Print
The Tikvah Fund is seeking a full-time graphic designer to lead and implement a wide range of design needs—including website and web mobile design, brand design, digital marketing campaigns, and print publications and print marketing materials. This hands-on opportunity is perfect for someone with versatile design skills and achievements. Experience in a mix of educational, non-profit organization, and retail consumer design is a strong plus. We are looking for a creative person who will help Tikvah expand and strengthen its many brands and projects in the world of Jewish ideas and Jewish education.
Here’s a quick look at the day-to-day:
- Heads web design for a wide portfolio of Tikvah projects and digital platforms
- Develops and implements a wide range of digital and print marketing campaigns
- Visual creations of social media ads and posts
- Creates a wide-range of creative proposals and presentations for our Development team
- Designs and produces marketing and collateral materials for print, out-of-home advertising, and digital
What we’re looking for:
- A strong portfolio encompassing print and web design
- Extensive training and experience in graphic design
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Retail or lead generation experience preferred
- Demonstrated creative conceptualization skills
- Firm understanding of UX principles and design
- Knowledge of conversion optimization a plus
- Fluent in the Adobe Suite
When you join Tikvah:
- An energetic culture of ideas
- Health insurance
- Paid time off for all major Jewish and American holidays, plus general vacation policy
Qualified applicants should e-mail résumé, cover letter, and samples of your design work to email@example.com with “Lead Graphic Designer” in the subject line.
Executive Vice President
Oversee and communicate a wide and complex range of educational and publishing activities; and oversee all strategic relationship-building around the world—in America, Israel, Canada, and Europe, including chief development and high-level program management in areas including Jewish thought and history, theology, economics, public policy and political analysis, philosophy, and strategy. Send resume to: Ms. Rachel Kaissar, The Tikvah Fund, 165 East 56th Street, 4th Fl, NY, NY 10022; or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.