The Tikvah Fund is a leading Jewish think tank and educational institution committed to supporting the intellectual, religious, and political leaders of the Jewish people and the Jewish State. Tikvah runs and invests in a wide range of initiatives in Israel, the United States, and around the world, including educational programs, publications, and fellowships.
Digital Production and Help Desk Associate
The Tikvah Fund is seeking a full-time Digital Production and Help Desk Associate to join our growing team creating new online content. Tikvah produces a wide range of video, audio, and other online products that reach tens of thousands of people across the globe, including live webinars, online courses, daily and weekly podcasts, and more. The Production and Help Desk Associate will be responsible for assessing, maintaining, and deploying the A/V technology necessary to record and produce all of Tikvah’s digital content. S/he will also provide timely assistance to Tikvah’s subscribers, customers, and donors who need technical assistance.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating all logistics of podcast recording sessions with Tikvah podcast hosts
- Setting up, performing sound checks, and monitoring equipment during recording sessions
- Understanding the technical requirements of all Tikvah events, live and recorded, and assisting in the setup and monitoring of all relevant A/V technology
- Ensuring that all audio and video files are properly saved and transmitted to Tikvah’s A/V editors
- Maintaining an organized internal digital library of all Tikvah’s digital output
- Monitoring Tikvah’s general email account and responding in a timely manner to questions involving customers’ technical difficulties
- Responding by phone or email to tech support and customer service calls from Tikvah’s main line
Ideal candidates will:
- Possess a thorough knowledge of basic livestreaming and A/V recording technology
- Have at least 1-3 years’ experience working in A/V production, including producing podcasts, webinars, online videos, etc.
- Be able to think and act quickly under pressure
- Enjoy and excel at real-time problem solving
- Have an unfailing attention to detail
- Be able to juggle a wide range of responsibilities, events, and timelines simultaneously
- Possess a friendly and helpful demeanor
- Extensive experience with Zoom, Riverside, and/or Adobe Creative Suite a plus
This is a full-time, in-person position based at our office in midtown Manhattan. Compensation is competitive, commensurate with experience and skill. Excellent benefits package including health insurance, 401K plan, paid vacation, paid time off for Jewish and national holidays, and short Fridays.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Production & Help Desk Associate” in the subject line. Applications are due on March 31, 2022, but will be considered on a rolling basis.
The Tikvah Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to an inclusive work environment, and we welcome a diverse pool of candidates for all searches.