Lobel Center working groups are made up of teachers who share our vision for Jewish classical education and are piloting Lobel curriculum in their classrooms. Working groups meet over Zoom on a regular basis, providing an opportunity for participating teachers to learn from veteran Tikvah educators and to share feedback on our curriculum based on their experience and expertise.
In the 2023-24 academic year, the Lobel Center is running the following working groups:
- Elementary School
- Middle School Ancient Greek History
- Middle School American History
- Middle School Black Ships Before Troy and The Wanderings of Odysseus
- Grade 9 Integrated History/Literature Curriculum
- Grade 10 Integrated History/Literature Curriculum
- Grade 11 American History
- High School Hamlet
If you are interested in learning more about or joining one of our working groups, please contact Amy Gabriel at firstname.lastname@example.org.